AlignmentQuest is a dial indicator software for machinery shaft alignment. The AlignmentQuest software offers far superior features and graphics than that presently available on high end laser alignment systems. It is unnecessary to purchase an expensive laser alignment system to perform timely, quality shaft alignment: AlignmentQuest enables the user to employ conventional, readily available dial indicators to their maximum potential. This is accomplished by using a built-in inclinometer to input accurate rotational data. The software then calculates the proper movements needed to bring the shafts into near perfect alignment. For bolt bound for similar conditions, it is only necessary to click the mouse on the other machine to see the opposite set of alignment data and graphical orientation.
- Vivid, easy to view color graphics.
- Perform shaft alignment under limited swing conditions using any amount of angle. The software alerts the user to the precision obtainable under such conditions.
- Self diagnostics to detect human and hardware errors.
- Built-in step by step tutorial with intuitive, easy to remember procedures.
- Built-in inclinometer for precision alignment.
- Fixed and adjustable machines can be interchanged in the software without having to restart he program.
- Indicator sag compensation.
- Acceptable tolerance limit can be input.
- Results can be saved to a spreadsheet program and printed to a standard printer.
- Creates a 360 degree rotational map of the shaft rotation, useful in visualizing the full operation of the machine.