The Ultimate Tool for Transmission Diagnostics/Prognostics StudySpectra Quest’s transmission diagnostics/prognostics test rig is a turn-key test rig you can use to study the transmission diagnostics/prognostics and gear dynamics. The bench-top system has a spacious modular design featuring versatility, operational simplicity, and robustness. Most of the common gear faults and configurations can be simulated with this test rig.
ApplicationsThe transmission diagnostics/prognostics test rig offers a wide range of tests on gearbox health monitoring,vibration based diagnostics, lubricant condition and wear particle analysis, etc. The four components in a planetary gear train, sun, planet and ring gears and the carrier, as well as the bearings, can be seed faulted separately or combined. By performing the seeded fault tests, you can evaluate the different technologies for powertrain diagnostic/prognostics and make quantitative performance predictions for every piece of the gearbox.
This design includes a novel custom designed overhung planetary gearbox. You can configure the parallel shaft gearbox with different gear types and use to load planetary gear for accelerated damage. The driveline is designed in a way which can accommodate different types of sensors such as encoder, torque and torsional vibration setups easily.
- Fitted with 40 HP drive motor, two gearboxes, torque sensor, and 75 HP load motor.
- Two- or three-stage transmission using bevel-planetary gear train.
- Custom designed parallel shaft gearbox can be configured as single/double stage reduction/increaser.
- Easy to install gears of different sizes/types, and to introduce a variety of faults for controlled studies.
- Instrumented self-contained pumped lubrication system.
- Modular, re-locatable component configurations, convenient instrument mounting, drive train alignment, gear changing, and robust design customizable Test Bed.
- Load torque provided by two vectors AC drives in a power sharing configuration for economical long-term tests.
- Integrated oil distribution system provides oil cooling for testing at high loads.
|Max Speed||3,000 RPM|
|Dimensions||140″ x 28″|
|Motors||40 HP driver, 75 HP loader|
|Max Drive Train Torque||225 ft-lb|